Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
– Experience from 4 to 6 years in Digital Marketing.
– Very Good in English (Read/Write) is a must
– Have strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
– Strong project management skills.
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize
– Spend and performance based on the insights
– Work with management to improve
– Prospecting, reporting, and proposal development tactics.
– Planning and executing social media, search, and display advertising campaigns, including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, budgeting, keyword and demographic research and targeting.
– Working together with all departments to develop projects and meet deadline
– Analyzes campaign performance metrics and conversion metrics to monitor and improve performance
If your qualifications match the above criteria, kindly send your updated resume and portfolio to email@example.com and don’t forget to mention the job title.
Send Your Request