Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and/or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines,
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and/or quality of traffic to a website from search engines, via natural search results through increasing the positions of a website within the search engine’s results, using careful analysis and research techniques.
A website needs to be written in a way that is friendly to search engines, if a website makes it easy for a website to be indexed (read) by the search engine spiders it has a greater chance of achieving good rankings in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
The most critical step of search engine optimization (SEO) is to understand how a search engine spider works, eMarketing Egypt knows what the search engines are looking for and what techniques they give greater credibility to.
Search engine optimization (SEO) helps companies and agencies not only increase traffic to their websites but also increase web-generated sales, supported by the traffic quality and relevancy to the prospective buyers’ communities.
eMarketing Egypt is the best SEO agency in Egypt that helps you get not only traffic and high rankings but also leads and sales. We believe in strategies, implementations, and reporting results of SEO, and that makes us the best SEO agency in Egypt.
We will start by solving technical issues to make sure that crawlers and bots can easily reach and navigate through your website, so more traffic can find you.
We start with an SEO Technical audit for your website it is a very important step in the SEO process. If there are errors/issues with your website’s technical SEO then it is likely that SEO efforts will not get the expected results. Technical SEO refers to the progress of optimizing websites for indexing and crawling. With technical SEO optimization, we help search engines access, crawl, and index your website without any problems.
- Website Speed: Developing and enhancing website speed on mobile and desktop devices is an important ranking factor and for a better user experience.
- Website Architecture (UI/UX): The right website architecture makes it easy for visitors to find what they need on your site and helps search engine spiders find and index all of the pages on your website.
- Mobile Friendliness: Having a mobile-friendly website is a must. The majority of your traffic is from mobile devices users, optimizing your mobile website performance speed is an important factor to keep your rankings and traffic increase.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS): A secured site matters for SEO, having an SSL certificate is confirmed as a ranking factor by Google, Browsers like Firefox and Chrome are using indictors that notify users if a website is secure and users are noticing.
- Structured Data Markup: we check if your pages have a schema that helps search engines crawlers to understand what your pages and website are about whether if a page is an informational article page or a product page.
- Robots.txt: A well-optimized Robots.txt file will give help to search engine crawlers about any content or sections of a website you want to be indexed or not.
- Sitemap.xml: sitemap is acting as a table of content for your website mapping out the structure of sections, pages, and content in your website and notifies search engine bots if there is any updates in any of your website pages.
On-page SEO is the activity of optimizing and enhancing website pages to gain traffic and improve the website rankings in the search engine results pages (SERP).
- Keywords Strategy: Keywords research shows the most searched terms and phrases, on search engines about your business/industry that match users’ search intentions, competitor keywords analysis also a core part of keyword strategy development.
- Meta Tags Optimizations: Meta tags also known as Meta titles and descriptions Meta tags provide informational data about your pages to search engines and website visitors filled with the efficient search terms that don’t appear on the page itself but for search engines and visitors in search engine results pages.
- Internal linking: Internal links is an important SEO factor, an internal link between a page and another one from the same domain on an anchor text usually a targeted keyword can pass SEO value / internal link juice to each other also allows users to navigate through the website and establish fast indexing process to site pages.
- Headings optimizations: Header tags (H1-H6) are used to determine headings and subheadings within your content from other types of the text providing keyword-rich context about your content for the search engines.
- Content Optimization: Optimizing content for search engines help it to rank higher in search engine result pages (SERPs). Enhancing page elements and filling content with targeted keywords and search terms is important for gaining traffic and rankings.
- SEO Friendly URL Optimization: A Friendly URL should contain a targeted keyword, organized short URL structure also help search engine crawlers to index all your website pages without coverage issues.
- Images optimizations: Images on web pages are used to send search engines crawlers signals related to search queries through images alternative text, captions, and descriptions.
Off-page SEO refers to any activates that drive, traffic, awareness, and link juice from other websites that have links that point to your website, Link-building is considered as a key factor that Google takes into consideration while deciding your ranking against your competitors, backlinks are generated through:
- WEB 2.0 Blogging: A technique used in SEO for generating a considerable amount of referral traffic on the website for sharing content.
- Local Directories: Generating traffic through listing websites in online directories according to their industries.
- Guest Blogging: Providing awareness and traffic through publishing articles on blogging websites that allows publishers to insert links to their websites in their articles.
- Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking websites are used to build quality backlinks, which is another important factor in appearing on the first page of search engine results.
eMarketing Egypt is the best SEO company in Egypt that offers a comprehensive approach to boost and increase your website traffic and rankings by analyzing and fixing backend issues, optimizing and enhancing on-page performance, and developing an SEO-friendly content strategy that speaks to your ideal targeted audience which increases your conversions.
Please fill the below form and we will get back to you soon with a complete proposal.