- Web Analytics: for own website (Traffic Analytic, Engagement Analytics, Interaction Analytics, Freshness Analytics and others), the selection of metrics and interpretation will be always related to the industry/market dynamics
- Benchmarking: reviewing own website analytics versus selected competitors websites analytics and online industry/sector norm
- E-Market Analysis: in-depth analysis for sector related on-line trends, industry peers and leading organization online practices.
- Online Consumer Behavior: insights into online usage trends, online shopping trends, purchasing behavior etc.
- Online Media Industry: reviewing online media trends including online channels, advertising spending, advertising industries etc.
eMarketing Egypt relies on both primary (through own portals and panels or commissioned/outsourced research) and secondary (all available related publications and data). The core advantage here is the analysis and insights applied by the company relying on blending both e-marketing and competitive intelligence practical experiences.